GADM is a spatial database of administrative areas, i.e., countries and subdivisions. We provide the GADM data as Linked Data, using the NeoGeo vocabulary. Our data includes links to existing spatial datasets.
Geometries are available in different resolutions (100m, 1km, 10km, 100km). You can access geometries in different formats (KML, GML, GeoJSON...) via HTTP content negotiation.
- Germany (the country): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/60
- Germany (the subdivisions of the country): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/60/sub
- Germany (the geometry): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/60/geometry
- Germany (the geometry in GeoJSON): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/60/geometry.geojson
- Germany (the geometry in GeoJSON, resolution 1 km): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/60/geometry_1km.geojson
- Argentina (the country): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/10
- Argentina (the geometry): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/10/geometry
- Argentina (the geometry in KML): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/10/geometry.kml
- Argentina (the geometry in KML, resolution 100 m): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/0/10/geometry_100m.kml
- Dorset, UK (the county): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/2/13958
- Dorset, UK (the geometry): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/2/13958/geometry
- Dorset, UK (the geometry in GML): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/2/13958/geometry.gml
- Dorset, UK (the geometry in GML, resolution 10 km): http://gadm.geovocab.org/id/2/13958/geometry_10km.gml
You can find data dumps of the RDF in the download section. Please note that we do not provide data dumps of the geometries. You can download the shape files at the GADM project site.
- Upgraded to Postgres 9.5, rebuilt database. Some links might be missing.
- First version
$Id: index.php 1 2014-04-22 10:30:22Z priv at
@denn iskeck.de $